A dumb JavasScript bundler for Single Page Application, dumber than you and me.
dumber does only one thing, bundling resources, and does it well.
- No transpiling, because
gulp-typescripttook care of that.
- No minimization, because
gulp-tersertook care of that.
- No dev server, our scaffold uses standard Nodejs http(s) server with few middlewares.
- Not even writing file, because
gulp.dest()took care of that.
One unique feature:
- A modern AMD module loader
- npm packages compatibility.
- Flexible code splitting.
- Runtime module requiring.
- Runtime app composition.
dumber is licensed under the MIT license.